Diversified Risk Management, Inc. (DRM, Inc.) is a Private Investigation firm primarily serving employers and their attorneys by preventing, identifying, responding to and mitigating risks associated with the workplace. DRM, Inc. is an industry leader, known for solving complex business problems while minimizing the risk of litigation.
Patricia A. Kotze, President and CEO
“DRM, Inc.’s corporate management team provides long term solutions with uncompromising integrity, quality, and value.”
In addition to our highly competent full-time investigators, we have a global network of contractors and security consultants.
Our seasoned professionals have extensive experience in a wide array of disciplines: forensic accounting, computer forensics, workplace violence assessment and abatement, corporate security, data recovery, intelligence-gathering, criminal case preparation and filing, expert witness testimony, security engineering, executive and associate training, and human resources consulting.
Diversified Risk Management is a nationwide firm headquartered in Southern California with in-house and strategically partnered investigative resources on the ground throughout North America, Europe, South America, Asia and the Middle East.
DRM, Inc. is composed of the following specialized business segments:
- Investigative, Security and Human Resources Consulting
- Computer Forensics (and all other electronic data retrieval from PDA’s, cellular phones, etc.)
- Employment Background Screening, Drug Testing and Physicals
- On-site & eLearning Bilingual Training Services: Sexual Harassment, Conflict Resolution, Diversity, Workplace Violence Awareness and Substance Abuse Prevention.
Additional Areas of Highly Competent Expertise
- Forensic Accounting (and investigation of all other ‘white-collar’ crimes)
- Due Diligence Investigation and Asset Searches
- Service of Process for Evasive Defendants and Respondents
- Workplace Violence, Theft and Substance Abuse Investigations
- Physical Security, including Armed and Un-armed Executive Protection Services
- Covert Surveillance and Workers’ Compensation Investigations
- Assessment and Installation of Closed-circuit Television Security Systems
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM)
- Security Surveys (workplace, residential, campus and other security assessments)
DRM, Inc. serves a diverse and global clientele including corporations from very large Fortune 500 to small, family firms, lawyers, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and individuals who require the best in investigations, training and security services.
DRM, Inc.’s clients represent a wide variety of industries, including Telecommunications, Healthcare, Construction, Finance, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Entertainment, Staffing and Food Service.
- DRM, INC. CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS
- DIVERSIFIED FORENSICS
- DIVERSIFIED PROTECTION
- DIVERSIFIED DOMESTIC INVESTIGATIONS
- DIVERSIFIED ONSITE & ELEARNING SERVICES
- DIVERSIFIED BACKGROUND SCREENING, DRUG TESTING AND PHYSICALS
The founders and executives of DRM, Inc. have been providing high level investigative services for more than 30 years. DRM, Inc. was established in July 2002 by founder, Patricia A. Kotze. DRM, Inc. offers clients a comprehensive suite of service offerings. With a longstanding reputation for discretion and competence, DRM, Inc. has handled thousands of matters involving employment, civil and criminal matters.
The executive management team has operated in 43 U.S. States, North America and abroad. Evidence-based investigative interviews are DRM, Inc.’s hallmark. Shortly after establishing its corporate investigative services division in 2002, DRM, Inc. introduced a new division providing employment background screening services, drug testing and pre-employment physicals.
In December 2004, DRM, Inc. introduced its compliance training division, providing employers with bilingual workplace training, including on-site instructor-led training and long distance eLearning via the Internet (online). The training division has since trained thousands of employees across the U.S. on a host of topics, including, but not limited to, sexual harassment (AB 1825) awareness, workplace violence prevention and substance abuse awareness. The training introduced an eLearning Internet-based platform which provides client access to numerous bilingual training courses, around the clock.
Subsequently, DRM, Inc. expanded services to include Computer Forensics, Executive Protection, and Domestic Investigation Services divisions.
In 2005, DRM, Inc. merged with Allied Management Resources, Inc., (AMR, Inc.) a boutique corporate investigation and security consulting firm established in 1996 by Kent Perkins. Ramos, Kotze and Perkins worked together at Confidential Management Services, Inc. in the early 1980’s. The firm acquired Kent Perkins’s stock upon his retirement; he remains associated, however, as a consultant.
DRM, Inc. has continued to grow, and in 2005 relocated corporate headquarters to Downey, California.
Allied Management Resources, Inc. (2005)
5042 Wilshire, Suite#569
Los Angeles, California 90036
Office: (562) 319-0411
Fax: (562) 319-0412
Toll-Free: (800) 810-9508