Main focus will be working in the employment background screening division, EmployersChoiceOnline.com (ECO) and implementing these services to new and existing clients, and to assist in the overall strategic development of the division.
- Communicate effectively with Corporate Clients,Attorneys, and other associates
- Database Research & General Research
- Submit online requests
- Identify internal forms and processes
- Complete out-of-state driving history requests,employment, and education verifications
- Navigate through server files
- Update clients and provide preliminary reports if requested
- Format reports, PDF the reports, and e-mail to Clients in a timely manner
- Submit reports to accounting department for billing purposes
- Respond appropriately to website inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist with marketing material and related duties if necessary
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Retrieve court records from courthouse or other related agencies
- Report Writing
- Complete due diligence, locate, skip tracing, or asset searches.
- Order raw data for SP Investigations & Backgrounds
- Properly interpret raw data in order to articulate in a written report.
- Surveillance with SP Investigations as needed.
- SP Investigation support as needed.
- Activity checks
- Ability to answer incoming lines and use proper phone etiquette
- Assist in all departments if needed
- Use various computer and office equipment, which may include, but is not limited to camcorders, computers, copy, fax, and copy machines
- Any surreptitious assignments
- Strong communication skills with Clients, associates, and any other entities associated with DRM, Inc.
- Good attitude
- Team player
- Proficient with MS Word and Internet
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Type correspondences
- Ability to represent DRM, Inc. in a professional and friendly manner
- Respect fellow co-workers and any associates
- Be respectful of all Company property
- Always uphold company policies and practices including DRM, Inc.'s highly recognized Confidentiality Policy
- Self starter
- College Degree is a plus
- Excellent Report Writing
- Experience in Background Investigations
- Experience with using various research databases
- Experience in general research
- Experience in completing due diligence, locate, skip tracing, or asset searches
- Must be punctual
- Must have reliable transportation
- Automobile insurance
- Valid driver's license
- Monday though Friday (unless workload dictates otherwise) 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (1, .5 Lunch, 2, 10 minute breaks)
- Saturday, Sunday, and Recognized Company Holidays Off (unless workload dictates otherwise)