Due Diligence Searches
Entering a business relationship or considering litigation often requires a due diligence investigation. You need to ensure that the prospective partner or plaintiff has the capabilities, requisite stability, and solvency necessary to support a contract or for the enforcement of judgments.
Our worldwide due diligence searches encompass approximately 192 countries.
Diversified Risk Management Inc. is able to effectively conduct investigations and research to aid in a wide array of business related transactions and other issues.
Research Due Diligence
Some of the situations that merit a Due Diligence Search Investigation include:
- Asset Search
- Bankruptcy Search
- Business Credit Report
- Business License Verification
- Civil Judgment Search
- Corporate Records Search
- County Specific Civil Record Search
- County Specific Criminal Record Hand Search
- Credit Report
- Driver’s History Search
- Federal Civil Record Search
- Federal Criminal Record Search
- Media Survey (Research)
- Nationwide Criminal Record Database Search
- Real Property Ownership Records
- Social Security Number Trace
- Social Security Number Verification
- Tax Lien Search
- Vehicle Registration Records Search
See the full list of available research due diligence searches.
We enable you to assess the character and integrity of the key company executives and the organization itself. As your needs vary from mergers to acquisitions to capitalization, as well as other specific circumstances, Diversified Risk Management Inc. offers you a range of customized services that will meet your specific business investigation needs.