Get our free white paper on how to prevent, uncover, and deal with employee misconduct.
Get Your Free Copy Now!
A SIX PHASE APPROACH TO SOLVING INTERNAL INVESTIGATIVE PROBLEMS:
Learn about our six phases of conducting effective internal investigations and how their implementation prevents future policy violations.
- Review and analyze all policies and procedures, including pre-employment background checks
- Gather information about existing misconduct, including undercover employees if needed
- Conduct interviews with employees that have knowledge of misconduct
- Present results to management, identifying problem employees and any criminal activity
- Determine disciplinary and corrective action that should be taken
- Implement policies to prevent future problems
While every workplace matter is different, every investigation should follow the same standardized process. We offer real solutions for theft, substance abuse and other misconduct in the workplace. A well-planned investigation yields dividends for years. You will learn the six phases of an effective internal employee investigation process and how adhering to them may help your organization prevent costly and disruptive incidents of employee misconduct. Get the facts, take action, and make informed decisions. Complete the form on this page to receive a link to download this free white paper.