Get Our Free Whitepaper on Preventing, Uncovering, and Dealing With Employee Misconduct
Get Your Copy Now!
A SIX PHASE APPROACH TO SOLVING INTERNAL INVESTIGATIVE PROBLEMS:
We offer real solutions for theft, substance abuse and other misconduct in the workplace.
A well-planned investigation yields dividends for years.
Learn about our Six Phases of conducting effective internal investigations and how their implementation prevents future policy violations.
- Review and analyze all policies and procedures, including pre-employment background checks
- Gather information about existing misconduct, including undercover employees if needed
- Conduct interviews with employees that have knowledge of misconduct
- Present results to management, identifying problem employees and any criminal activity
- Determine disciplinary and corrective action that should be taken
- Implement policies to prevent future problems
While every workplace matter is different, every investigation should follow the same standardized process.
As you read our whitepaper you will learn the 6 phases of an effective internal employee investigation process and how adhering to them can help your organization prevent costly and disruptive incidents of misconduct.
Discover employee misconduct in your workplace and take action. Get our free twenty page whitepaper on how to get he facts and make informed decisions. Complete the form below to download it now.