Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors, Managers, & Business Owners
SATISFIES THE TRAINING ELEMENTS FOR CALIFORNIA AB 1825
Legally Mandated Training for New Supervisors
California law requires employers having 50 or more employees (which includes F/T & P/T employees and contractors) to provide at least two hours of interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to new supervisors within six months after they begin supervising others.
Compliance Training Group Offers Training That Includes:
- An experienced Educator who is fully knowledgeable about Sexual Harassment and AB 1825
- An overview of the prohibitions against harassment, discrimination, and retaliation under state and federal law
- Examples of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- A review of the remedies available to victims
- Interactive question-and-answer period
- Practical guidance about the prevention and correction of workplace harassment
All Participants Will Receive a Certificate of Completion
Friday, June 5th 2009
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
DRM Inc.'s Corporate Headquarters
8138 2nd Street
Downey, CA 90241
$64.99 Per Person
Call Michele Cordova (562) 319-0471
or email email@example.com
Registration is on a first come first served basis and seating is limited.
Stay in compliance with California state labor laws and avoid costly fines.